Who we are
Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited was incorporated in 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to carry on Mortgage Banking activities. The bank commenced operations in 1993. It is registered with the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Limited as an accredited vehicle for the disbursement of the National Housing Fund. In 2005, it was acquired by a new core investor who injected fresh capital into the bank. The bank is well capitalized beyond the mandatory level of the CBN.
Presently, the bank’s authorized share capital is N4,000,000,000.00 with N2,609,087,175.00 fully paid up and allotted.
What we offer
We are licensed to carry out the following services:
1. Granting loans to any person for the purchase, building, improvement and construction of residential or commercial houses.
2. Opening and running of mortgage-focused and other current accounts on behalf of customers
3. Acceptance of savings and fixed deposits from the public and payment of interest thereon.
4. Offering technical and financial advisory services for home purchase/construction.
5. Performing estate management duties.
6. Offering project consultancy services for estate development.
7. Engaging in Estate development through loan syndication.
Our service is founded on an important idea: that people are at their best when they are striving to exceed accomplishments of the past. In that spirit, our customers can expect their banking experience to be more convenient, more accessible, and more valuable than they ever thought possible. They can expect us to provide the products and services they need to help them achieve their dreams, and to protect their money and personal information as if it were our own. They deserve no less and we make it our business to give it to them.